Tuesday, February 19, 2013

 I found my Pictures...Yeah!!!  This is the first year for me to be in Bead Soup,  I am having a blast!!! Rana Wilson, sent me a wonderful mix of sweet and savory ingredients for my soup!!!  It started with the wonderful polka dot paper, the great little note pad and then....
 The SOUP!!!


 Everything is marked, [something I forgot to do,sorry Rana].
 I had so much fun opening the bags.  I love the Sand Dollar, made by RadiantMind on etsy, it is  a great focal...asymmetric?...maybe?...hmmmmm

 I have never seen beads like these and they are just so cool!!!

 Then I have these great colors in netted beads [I think that is what they are called]





 Hand made ear wires!



A Moon Glow [my name for it's color] lampwork bead by Linda on etsy.
A wonderful copper clasp



 Love all these colors!
 MMMMM Crystals!!!




 I love bead caps... did I tell you all that yet?


 All of my pretties in one spot at the same time, I am so excited, can't wait to start!!!

Thanks you so much Rana!!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it all! The SuperDuo beaded beads are some beads I made from Preciosa's SuperDuo 2-hole seed beads. The other round beaded beads are made in the same pattern using the Preciosa twin 2-hole seed beads. And yup, those are tiny bead-like sections of netted pearls that I use as beads! :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had told you that I have it sitting on a corner of my beading table? I go by it several times a day and oooh and ahhh over it pet it like a puppy!!!LOL Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete